Travel list for your cruise, have you thought of them all?
Contenu de la page
You wish to spend pleasant moments holidays Are you going on a cruise but worried about forgetting important things to take with you? We have put together a special list for you cruise travelThis will give you more ideas on what to bring on the day.
What luggage to choose for a cruise?
It is preferable to choose the luggage the lightest but most effective during a cruise. It should be noted that thecabin space is limited so it is best to bring only what is really necessary. Here is a list that might help you make the right choice:
- The travel bags Choose backpacks that are soft and foldable, and avoid carrying heavy rigid suitcases - they take up a lot of space and you won't be able to stow them in the cupboards on board.
- A bag waterproof to protect your electronic devices, phone, laptop, sunglasses and your wallets.
- A beach bag for your towels, swimwear, sun cream and a change of clothes.
What to wear on the boat?
You will need to think of all eventualities when you go on a cruise. Here are some tips to help you prepare for this:
- Choose lightweight, quick-drying clothing such as t-shirtsdress, short, blouseThe following items are available for sale: shirt, tank top, etc.
- It is also advisable to bring warm clothes for protection from the wind, during dinner and your little walks under the stars.
- Don't forget to take a waterproof jacket which will protect you in wet weather.
- Opt for lightweight shoes and sandals for your feet.
- Take some swimwearbikini or swim shorts and a towel of the beach.
- Not to mention the accessories hats, caps, scarves and sunglasses.
What products should I take with me on a sea voyage?
Above all, take enough body products with you to ensure your safety. hygiene and the protection of your skin. This is to avoid sunburn. Here are some products that may be useful during your trip:
- Cream and sunscreen Oil-free, oxybenzone-free and octinoxate-free products are recommended.
- Mosquito repellent: from the essential oil natural lavender, for optimal protection against mosquito bites.
- Shower products : shampoodetangler, shower gel, toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Also remember to bring your prescribed medication, pills and patches against seasickness.
- It is preferable not to take tanning oil or hair dryers with you, especially if you are using precious jewelleryYou will be in the water all the time.
Going on a cruise: leisure ideas to avoid boredom
The connection internet is often blurred but don't worry, you're already prepared for anything.
- Download your movies, offline games and series and create your favourite music lists in advance, don't forget your cameras and your headphones or helmet, as well as your books preferred.
- Take away board games Cards, dominoes and bingo and many others of your choice to keep each other busy during the trip.
- If you like to play and sing acoustically, take your guitar and your musical instruments that are not too bulky, for more space.atmosphere during your cruise travel.
In case you forgot something. Don't worry, most cruise ships have shops where you can find what you need.
Where can I go on a Costa cruise?
If you're looking to take advantage of your holiday to visit a number of destinations But if you don't want to worry about travel, activities or even cooking, cruises are for you. You can click here for a book your Costa cruise online. This will make it easier for you to choose destinations that suit you best, depending on your expectations and the time you have available.
With this cruise line, you can discover many places in the world. For example, you can opt for a cruise to in the West Indies where you'll discover a host of heavenly islands, and enjoy weather that will make all your friends and family envious. You can also choose to take a cruise in the Mediterranean basin to discover the most beautiful coastal cities in the basin.
Services on board a Costa cruise ship
By choosing Costa for your cruise, you'll be able to benefit from a host of advantages and superb services. Your cabin will be very comfortable, and you'll be able to rest whenever you like. You'll also be able to choose from a range of on-board restaurants to suit your tastes. Fresh produce is collected at each port of call to offer you ever richer and different dishes.
If you want to keep fit during your cruise, you can visit the gym at any time. You can also visit the pool to swim a few lengths, or simply cool off and soak up the sun on deck. What's more, activities will be organised throughout the cruise by the crew to keep you entertained and help you meet your fellow passengers.