Travel list for sun and sea holidays
This list includes all the bathroom essentials, things to think about before the trip and relaxing your toes!
Here is a general shopping list to get you started. Remember, it is up to you to add or remove items according to your specific needs. A suitcase reasonable weighs about 15 kg, so be sure to weigh it before your flight. This will avoid overloading the suitcase.
Where to go on holiday to the sun and sea
Europe has many beautiful beachesThe best beaches in Europe are the ones you can enjoy during your holiday. Here are some of the best European beaches according to different criteria:
- The most picturesque: the island of Porquerolles, France
- The most popular: La Grande Motte, France
- Ideal for coastal walks: Cinque Terre, Italy
- Ideal for water sports : Île d'Yeu, France
What to bring before you leave (Attention list for travel in France or abroad)
We need to prepare our journey before you leave. To do this, we need to plan things like what to pack, what the weather is like, how much money is needed, where we are going to stay.
These are the basics of a good pre-trip checklist. There are many other things that may not be so intuitive and people often forget them. For example, you should be prepared with a list of important contacts in a country you are going toforeign or where you plan to travel in France.
We also need to review some health-related items, such as making sure our medication is up to date and having enough prescription medication with us during the trip.
- Arrange a taxi or ask a friend to take you to the airport/station
- Check the expiry date of the passport
- Provision for pets
- Unplug all electrical appliances
- Lowering / Stopping the heating
- Watering the plants
- Ask the gendarmerie to do a round
- Confirming airline tickets
- Take a cancellation insurance and/or assistance
- Recharging the batteries of block devices
- Vaccinations : Polio, Malaria, Typhoid, Typhus...
- Check the vaccinations to be done according to the country
- Setting up an automatic response for emails
- Watching the weather at the destination
- Filling up with fuel
Documents to bring with you before going on holiday to the sea
The following documents should be carried with you when you go on a seaside holiday:
- Identity card
- Driving licences and international permits
- Tickets (aircraft(train, boat, bus...) return journey
- Copies of all official documents (passport(e.g., license, aeroplane ticket)
- Hard copies of important e-mails/documents (invoices, etc.)
- European Health Insurance Card (one per insured person)
- Vaccination booklet according to destination
- Telephone numbers and addresses of relatives (also used for the postcard)
- Telephone number for stop payment in case of loss of bank card
- Phone numbers for insurance, assistance, embassies...
- Identity photos
- Travel guides / Reading
- Logbook, if applicable
- Pen / marker
- Country exchange rate
- Waterproof pocket to hold documents
- Addresses of accommodation / Neighbourhood maps
- Map of places visited
What to wear before going on holiday to the sea
When you think about what to wear before you leave When on holiday by the sea, think about the weather. If it's hot, you may want to wear light clothing. If it is coldYou may want something with more layers.
If you make your suitcases for a holiday in seasideWhen planning your trip, it is important to consider the type of weather conditions your destination will experience. This will help you pack the right clothes and avoid any unpleasant surprises when you arrive at your destination.
Clothing list :
- Parka / jacket
- K-way / windbreaker
- Poncho / cape for rain
- John or trousers thick
- Trousers lightweight canvas (top: convertible to shorts)
- Canvas belt
- Wool jumper / sweatshirt
- Long-sleeved T-shirts
- T-shirts / tank tops
- Men's underwear
- Women's underwear
- Walking shoes
- Sandals / flip-flops
- Cap / Bob / Hat / Bonnet
- Sunglasses (with solid case)
- Scarf / chèche / foulard
- Swimming costume
- Towel or beach towels
- Beach bag waterproof
- Fins, mask, snorkel
Book a holiday online
After many months of work, you have earned a well-deserved go on holiday and go far away from home to recharge your batteries and get away from it all. This year you want to opt for a holiday by the sea, to soak up the sun. When it comes to booking your holiday, you may be completely lost and not know where to turn. Don't panic, to book your holiday in a few clicks, you can trust Happysun. Indeed, by visiting the site, you will be able to book your next holiday without risk. This online holiday booking site is reliable and 100 % secure. You will be able to choose the place of your choice, depending on the region you wish to visit. To book your holiday, you will find that it is a breeze. First of all, you will need to fill in the destination you wish to go to, the dates of your stay and the number of people who will be attending the wedding. Once you have entered these details, you will be spoilt for choice. You will be able to select the houses you like the most for your stay there.